This is the mini project on HYDRO ELECTRIC POWER PLANT made by the 2nd year students of Energy & Environmental Engineering Department of DAWOOD University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi.
Materials used and making procedure are listed below:
1. Dynamo (or toy motor) can be used as Generator.
2. Turbine can be made by fitting plastic spoons in a suitable bottle cap.
3. Tin or barrel can be used for making Dam (water storage) should be elevated at optimum height.
4. Penstock (water way) can be made by PVC pipe or any other material that you can have. (better to use greater inclination for penstock)
5. Output can be shown by using 2 LEDs (2.0 volt each)
Don’t forget to subscribe the Channel..!