In this video on School Experiments at Home for Chemistry Experiments learn, How to do Volumetric Analysis 1 with #SchoolAtHome by #SnapSolveLiveClass.
SnapSolve is a one stop solution for instantly solving all your homework questions and doubts related to Mathematics & Science
You can find more information on –
– SnapSolve website: https://www.snapsolve.com/
– Download our App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…
– Join our Study Group on Telegram – https://t.me/snapsolve
At SnapSolve, we’re truly committed to providing the best learning experience therefore, with our SnapSolve Live Classes on YouTube learners would get free access to –
– Live Classes for Grade 9 to Grade 12 students covering concepts of Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
– Special classes to boost the preparation of competitive exams (IIT JEE / NEET / Olympiads etc)
– Dedicated Doubt Solving Sessions by our expert Educators
– Repository of concept based videos
– High quality class notes prepared by our best Educators would be provided for each live class
– Topic wise curated exercises and Weekly Test to enhance the preparation
Attending the SnapSolve live classes regularly will give your preparation an extra boost and confidence by providing you the “core conceptual clarity” for all the topics. All your doubts will be cleared to ensure efficient learning!
Subscribe now to join our amazing live classes, which will happen regularly from Monday to Sunday by our expert Educators!!
You can also connect with us on Telegram for staying updated and to get access to the especially curated content – https://t.me/snapsolve
#CBSE #NCERT #LiveClass #School #LiveClass #Experiments